WaterFurnace Envision products feature advanced technology and innovative components to achieve the highest levels of performance and peace of mind. Environmentally safe R-410A refrigerant is used in all units. Envision products also include Copeland Scroll compressors in either single speed or dual capacity models. Scroll compressors are widely regarded throughout the industry as the most durable and efficient compressor technology. Dual capacity Scroll compressors used in some sizes allow the Envision series units to operate in low on mild days for exceptional efficiency, then automatically shift into full capacity on days with extreme temperatures. This dual capacity operation provides you with the finest in comfort and energy savings. And with sophisticated, yet robust microprocessor controls, compressor monitoring and today's best digital thermostats, the Envision series sets the new industry benchmark.
Environmental standards for refrigerants are becoming more stringent. WaterFurnace was the first to develop a geothermal heating and cooling system using the environmentally safe and performance-enhancing R-410A. Unlike other currently used refrigerants, R-410A will not harm the earth’s ozone layer. With the Envision, you’ll have the ultimate in comfort, efficiency and performance, while doing your part to protect the environment. You’ll enjoy consistent, even temperatures and superior humidity control. The addition of an IntelliZone™ comfort system allows you to precisely regulate temperatures in different areas of your home to suit individual needs.
The Envision Design
The Envision unit will provide forced air heating and cooling to ducted zones. WaterFurnace systems are the result of state-of-the-art research and development. Dozens of quality checks are performed throughout the assembly process.
- Blower Motor: A variable speed ECM blower motor with up to 12 airflow selections allows the unit to provide enhanced comfort, quiet operation and energy savings.
- Cabinet: The cabinet is made of heavy gauge sheet metal finished with durable powder-coat paint for long lasting beauty and protection. Fully-insulated for quiet operation.
- Coated Air Coil: The coated air coil resists corrosion and increases equipment life. Its large size improves efficiency and dehumidification during cooling.
- Drain Pan: Electronic overflow protection is included to eliminate the possibility of condensate flooding. Constructed of plastic, the drain pan is also corrosion-proof.
- Hot Water Assist: With an optional Desuperheater, the Envision preheats your water and delivers it to your water heater. The longer the unit operates, the greater the amount of hot water generated. In the heating mode, the hot water is generated at the efficiency of the unit. In cooling, waste heat is recovered and hot water is free!
- Compressor: Quiet, efficient and very reliable compressors increase comfort and energy savings.
- Controls: A unique microprocessor allows priority selection for either radiant or forced air heat zones. The control sequences all components to provide ultimate performance. Onboard diagnostics allow for easy service.
- LED Status Lights: Externally-mounted status lights indicate normal operation or display faults and assist the technician in troubleshooting.
- To view our sales brochure for the Envision unit, please click here.
- To download the spec for this unit, please click here.
|Calculate your Geothermal Savings
Are you wondering how much you can save with a WaterFurnace Geothermal System? Wondering what piece of equipment would work best for you? Try out our Geothermal Savings Calculator completely free and online and get your savings as well as details on the available WaterFurnace Heat Pump systems for your home.